Councilman Tim Watts sits down with us on our second episode of All Around B-Town! A marine vet and a restaurant management guru, Tim shares about his background, his passion for serving Brighton, and what’s on deck for our city in the coming months.
Some highlights from today’s episode:
- What Tim wants to do for our seniors, veterans, and for youth sports.
- What it’s been like to be a rookie on City Council.
- What obstacles does he see for growth in our city?
- How can we “marry” the old and new cultures of Brighton and unify as a city?
- How he feels about the current state of the city government.
- What it’s like working with the new mayor and council.
Plus, you’ll hear a lively conversation about:
- How can council help hold developers to their commitments?
- What’s coming up for the council in the next few months (and goats….really?)
- The Ward 2 election, and would he favor eliminating run-off elections?
- The search for the next City Manager.
As always, we want your feedback and comments! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Facebook!